'’’ 1540-5215 (I) o licenses available. Contact your program supplier to add additional users. Compilation will proceed shortly. '’’
'’’ 1540-5215 (W) No licenses available. Contact your program supplier to add additional users. Compilation will proceed shortly. '’’
编译使用的acct用户没有授权xlC,导致在用acct编译时,使用的是缓慢的试用编译方式. 这边是官方的说明: http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=2222&context=SSTJ5T&dc=DB520&uid=swg21052480&loc=en_US&cs=UTF-8&lang=en&rss=ct2222other
'’’ Checking xlc compiler installation on AIX 5L
Go the /cdrom/VACPP60/ and run the following command it will install your vac
installp -a -cgNQqXY -d . all
- you will get 43 filesets out of the 66 available, thats ok cd /usr/vacpp vi README.password ( do the sections CONFIGURING LICENSE SERVER and then ENROLLING PRODUCT LICENSE CERTIFICATE, step 3 ) recapped here: b) Enrolling using COMMAND LINE
- From the “vacpp_cn.lic” product license files from “/usr/vacpp”, extract the “i4blt” command from the top of the file.
- Replace “number_of_lics” from the command with the number of valid purchased licenses of the product (mandatory.)
- Replace “admin_name” with the name of the administrator (optional.)
- Invoke this command as “root” from “/usr/opt/ifor/ls/os/aix/bin”. The product should be successfully enrolled.
if that doesnt work, or you get 1540-5215 (W) No licenses available just do this:
A14) A simple nodelock license allows a single system to use the product without the requirement of a license server. This license type does NOT maintain a log of the product usage and should only be used when the user can guarantee the usage of the product is not exceeding the terms and conditions of the product.
To use a simple nodelock license, as root copy the license information line from the “/usr/vacpp/vacpp_n.lic” certificate as indicated in the certificate to “/var/ifor/nodelock”.
then add /usr/vacpp/bin to the /etc/environment file so everybody who logs in can see the xlC compiler
you are done '’’